Mountain Home Montana’s Case Managers have countless roles and responsibilities. Case managers advocate on the behalf of anyone utilizing Mountain Home for help.
- Helping connect clients to primary care, mental health care, dental – and they work alongside the client as well as with other community resources to maximize care and success such as:
- Finding adequate childcare
- Connect to nutrition, parenting, and other classes
- Legal/court paperwork and support
- Scholarship paperwork and support
- Obtaining or maintaining benefits
- Budgeting all income, fees, and debt
- Helping enroll client’s children in school or with other specialized agencies
- Help connect client to basic needs, transportation, and more
Case Managers meet with house residents weekly, and outpatient and apartment residents on an as-needed basis. Case Managers are at Mountain Home to provide all around support and assistance for our young moms and their children.