Mountain Home Community Center
Mountain Home Community Center is a gateway and hub for connecting to peers and local resources, and for collaborative learning. Parenting classes, life skills classes, art classes, and self-development group all happen here. Plus, Mountain Home Montana clients are welcome to drop in for support, or to use the computers in the Community Center during open hours. Feel free call Brittany for more info about the community center or any of the upcoming events at 406.360.3929.
- September 23 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- September 24 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- September 25 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- September 26 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- September 26 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm