- This event has passed.
Virtual Mother’s Day Tea!
May 4 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Please join Mountain Home in celebrating the joys and challenges of motherhood on May 4th, 12:00-1:00pm.
For the first time ever, our annual Mother’s Day Tea celebration is taking place virtually and we have such a fun event planned.
The Agenda for this year’s event includes:
- Emcee Melissa Bangs – Nationally touring storyteller & maternal mental health advocate
- “MOMedy” storyteller Ana Beard – share in the tragicomedic tale of one young mom’s story
- Meet our new Executive Director Steph Goble!
- Virtual Tour – See Mountain Home’s new onsite childcare center
- Open Table Spotlight – Learn about our new community mentoring program
This event is free and open to the public, but we will be asking for a donation in an amount that is significant to you.
Questions? Contact Kat at 406-241-2184 or firstname.lastname@example.org