Virtual Mother’s Day Tea!
May 4 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Please join Mountain Home in celebrating the joys and challenges of motherhood on May 4th, 12:00-1:00pm.
RSVP online by April 27th, the first 100 in-town RSVPs will get a complimentary mug and tea delivered to your door! For the first time ever, our annual Mother’s Day Tea celebration is taking place virtually and we have an inspiring and engaging hour planned that you won’t want to miss!
The program for this year’s event includes:
- Emcee Melissa Bangs – Nationally touring storyteller & maternal mental health advocate
- “MOMedy” storyteller Ana Beard – share in the tragicomedic tale of one young mom’s story
- Meet our new Executive Director Steph Goble!
- Virtual Tour – See Mountain Home’s new onsite childcare center
- Open Table Spotlight – Learn about our new community mentoring program
This event is free and open to the public, but we will be asking for a donation in an amount that is significant to you.
Questions? Contact Kat at 406-241-2184 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For Crowdcast event platform info or questions check out the Attendee Quick Reference Guide